Message From the IPP 
Today marks the ceremonial end of my term as club President of RY 2011-2012. As the outgoing President I now turn-over the leadership to President Itr. Grusha Gurung she will lead the club this RY 2012-2013 the term of the change makers team to Peace through Service.
It has been my honor and privilege to have served as global president of  Interact Club of Pashupati and to have led the club that has become close to my heart. The impossible was made possible thru international, district and club efforts, continuous year round Service Above Self in Reach Within to Embrace Humanity.
As the outgoing president I will always cherished those rare opportunities and renewed friendships of many club officers and members both international, other districts and other clubs in their own unique ways. Beyond compare I have been moved and inspired by their dedication and commitment to Interact brought forth IC Pashupati to a period of growth, progress and service to greater heights of meaningful and constructive service – the greatest legacy as I pass the torch of leadership to our new President Itr.Grusha Gurung.
Again, as my term ends, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to my entire fellow Interactors, Rotaractors having given me that mandate to lead the club in RY 2011-2012
Allow me also to extend my warmest CONGRATULATIONS to the new sets of officers and directors of IC Pashupati led by the changemaker President Itr. Grusha Gurung as we celebrate the 3th Induction and Turn Over Ceremonies.

Yours In Interact
Anit Thapaliya
anitdgret@yahoo.com 
www.inkwalkar.com                                                                             
IPP 2011-2012
Interact Club of Pashupati RI District 3292
DAV School, Jawalakhel Kathmandu Nepal