Dear fellow Interactors
Itr. Anit Thapaliya
I am thrilled and honored to be this year's President of the Interact Club of Pashupati Kathmandu. Three years ago I was invited to join an organization that I hoped would open the pathways and portals to serving my community and beyond. I was searching for a way to utilize some of my free time in helping others and to become more involved in my community. The Interact Club of Pashupati proved to be my answer. In addition to enjoying the weekly meetings, the guest speakers and the warm member comradeship, I have found tremendous satisfaction and reward in serving others through our numerous club activities.

A fellow Interacters once said "Strangers are simply friends we haven't met yet".There years ago I stepped into a room of mostly strangers; today I enjoy a vastly expanded room of friends, joined together through a shared commitment to serving others and  making the Pashupati community and beyond a better place for all.

Here, i would like to thank IPP Itr.Manoj Paudel & his whole team for the successfull completion of his tenure. similarly i would also like to thank IPP of both rotary & rotract club of pashupati for their kind supports.

Finally, as you can see we are very active & committed to the needs of our community as well as our members. if you are looking for place to feel valued by others & make a true difference in the community and the world. Please join us...

Lastly, Many thanks to the friends, family & community that belived in us. 


Yours in Interact
Itr.Anit Thapaliya
President (2011-2012)
Sukedhara, Kathmandu
Mobile:9849054113   


 Club Theme "Children, Their Future Our Focus"